Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

It was a big day around here.

This morning I gave the boys their Valentine's presents--a nice big sack full of candy.



Later in the morning, Casey had his party at school. The kids made candy bracelets for their craft. Since the schools are trying to have healthier snacks at the parties, the room moms provided cupcakes, cheese slices and pineapple.


Casey making his bracelet



Casey and his valentine, Molly



Casey and his teacher, Mrs. Daray
with the flower he gave her



Brett's second grade class also had their party today. Among the highlights was making a picture frame and having a relay race.



Brett making his picture frame



Brett and his teacher, Mrs. Clynch,
with the flower he gave her


As for my Valentine's gift, our digital camera died a few weeks ago, so Dan went out and bought a Canon PowerShot SD 750, which came highly recommended by a photographer at the Eagle.

It takes great photos and even better, video. Now I'll be able to post videos on my blog. Yay!



2 comments:

Linda said...

You lucky girl you! A new camera! Way to go Dan!

I remember the days of Valentine's parties for the kids. Now that they're teenagers, they could care less. I did give them some goodies this morning, and I even boxed up some goodies and sent them to Brandon at K-State!

Lori said...

oh my god, your boys are so handsome. they look so innocent but they will be heartbreakers someday, just like their dad.