Sunday, August 12, 2007

Tiki party


In our neighborhood, the international symbol for parties (and drinking) is the tiki torch. So we had a tiki party to introduce my brother and Julie to our friends.


The guests of honor, Michael and Julie


Chris and Janette


Joe and Melissa


Mike and Beckie


Captain Don and Missy


When the kids got too rowdy in the house, I had the brilliant idea of having him take them to the backyard to launch water balloons.

It's been great having him here to entertain the kids. I know they've really enjoyed it.


Michael, the Pied Piper, filling up the water balloons


Bombs away!


2 comments:

Lori said...

How wonderful for you (and your kids) to have such a devoted brother.

Denise said...

I'm so jealous of your neighborhood. I wish we had Captains around our house. Heck, I'd just settle for people our age with kids. Sigh.