Sunday, August 26, 2007

A baby shower

Today I went to a baby shower for my friend Amy, who is expecting her first baby, Natalie Ann.

The shower had a pumpkin theme as the baby is due in October. It was a cute departure from the usual blue or pink.

There was even a pumpkin cake


I took this as an opportunity to help introduce Jeff, Amy and the baby
to Dora the Explorer, who is the idol of every girl under the age of five.


Amy and Dora

Amy and her mom, Suzie


For those of you who don't know Amy, she is very organized, as you can see from the following:

The baby's room has been finished since early summer and the baby
already has more outfits than some women I know


She and her husband have already packed for the hospital


She'll be a great mom and we all can't wait to see Natalie.



1 comment:

Janette said...

That is a cute theme!

I think I've decided you're busier than we are and that's hard to beat -- how many things can you fit in 1 weekend....especially with your parents in town?! haha!