Sunday, August 26, 2007

A food lover's paradise

We all piled in the car this morning and headed over to the new Dillon's Marketplace at Central and Rock Road to try to find specialty cold cuts for a recipe my dad is making.

All I can say is "Oh. My. God."

For those of you who may not go out to eat with me a lot, I have a terrible time deciding what I want to eat. The new marketplace has so many food choices it's overwhelming.

We each got something to bring home for lunch:

Brett chose a turkey hoagie


Casey and I shared fried chicken, green beans and mac n' cheese.
The green beans were so fresh Casey even ate them,
and he hates green beans.


Dan got sushi

2 comments:

Denise said...

I'm just curious -- what meat were you looking for, and what is Louie trying to cook??? His culinary life fascinates me. Come to think of it, his whole life fascinates me.

Maria said...

We were making foccacia and when my dad makes it, we make sandwiches with Mortadella meat. Only the new Dillon's Marketplace and Piccadilly carry it in Wichita.