Monday, October 20, 2008

Scrapbook guilt

With two young boys and not much free time, I sometimes feel guilty for not keeping up with my scrapbooking. I have at least started books for both Brett and Casey, but I haven't really progressed much past their first birthdays.

I think that's one reason I'm especially happy that I started this blog. It's a lot more detailed than a scrapbook and lots of friends and family get to keep up with the boys.

Tonight my friend Amy turned me on to a neat Web site that allows you to turn your blog into a book. The site is called "Blurb," and you can make up to a 440-page book. I don't think this should be a problem for me! :)

Now, maybe we can have the best of both worlds!

Here is the site:

www.blurb.com

1 comment:

Amy said...

Maria,

That is awesome, Chris and I were just talking about how nice it would be to be able to print a copy of my blog for both of the kids! Thanks for the link.

Amy