Wednesday, October 31, 2007

One last Halloween post

Dan and I couldn't help but notice how much Brett and Casey have grown in the past year. It's especially evident in the photos from last Halloween and this year's photos, as the boys chose to wear the same costumes again this year.

Halloween 2006
(Notice how long the sleeves are on Casey's
costume and how baggy Brett's pants are.)


Halloween 2007
(Notice how you can see the white
shirt under Casey's sleeves.)


Halloween 2007
(Notice that Brett's football pants
are waaay too short.)

2 comments:

Lori said...

Wow. What a big day for the Loving clan! I love these photos, especially the school pics. Your boys kill me.

Harla said...

Boys you are really getting big. Tell Mom and Dad that next year they will need to get new clothes for Halloween. There are lots of things Mom can make out of felt and sweat shirts and pants. Sure hope my Snickers are waiting for me. GM Harla