Sunday, May 11, 2008

New book

http://contentcafe.btol.com/Jacket/Jacket.aspx?SysID=buymusic&CustID=bt0109&Key=1401323251&Type=L&Return=1


I am currently reading "The Last Lecture," by Randy Pausch, a Carnegie Mellon professor who has terminal pancreatic cancer. It's a short book with lots of life lessons, much like "Tuesdays with Morey." It's proving to be a real page-turner.

After this, I'm moving on to Barbara Walters' memoir, Audition, which I bought from Amazon since it's 612 pages and I knew there was no way I could read it in two weeks if I borrowed it from the library.

I let you know how it is...

3 comments:

Janette said...

Glad you're enjoying it. I thought it was pretty good as well!

Linda said...

I saw his lecture on You Tube. Wow! Powerful! I've heard a lot about Baba Wawa's memoirs. Enjoy!

Heather rules said...

I saw a special about him on Dateline. It was very moving. I've been wanting to read his book too.