Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Halloween craft

I like to make a little craft to give the boys' teachers for Halloween and Christmas.

Tonight, I began making this year's Halloween craft.

I bought several metal orange pails at Wal-Mart in the Halloween aisle. They were $1 each. I also bought several yards of Halloween ribbon which were 93 cents each.

The plan is to decorate the handle of the pails with the ribbon.

I alternated three types of ribbon on the handle of the pail. To get the ribbon on the handle, I folded 4 1/2" sections of ribbon, then stapled just above the fold. I then threaded the piece of stapled ribbon onto the handle. (It's easier to take the handle off the pail.)

Here's the finished project:



Cute, huh?


2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Very cool!!

Chris said...

Very cute. Can't wait to see the Christmas craft.