Monday, September 24, 2007

Fall TV premieres

This is my favorite week of the year. It seems like summer lasts way longer than three months when you're waiting for your TV shows to resume.

It's scary when I think of how many shows I record: Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, Heroes, Men in Trees, How I Met Your Mother, Private Practice, Ugly Betty and The Office.

Not to mention the fact that I've added a few new ones this fall: Bionic Woman, Chuck, Pushing Daisies and Cane. Oh, well, when you look at how the networks rarely give new shows more than two or three weeks to prove themselves, most of my new ones will probably get canceled anyway.

I like going to the TV blogs the day after a show runs; TV Guide.com and Entertainment Weekly have the best blogs/recaps. The blogger usually catches something I totally missed. This is especially true with Lost, yet another show I record.

What about you guys? What shows do you watch and which new ones are you looking forward to?

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

First, I love the personal blog. Second, we also tivo'ed several new shows, including big bang theory and the Christopher Titus show. I'll try a couple of Private Practices.

Lori said...

I'm looking forward to: The Office, Brothers and Sisters, Ugly Betty, Friday Night Lights, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (on FX), Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Sarah Silverman Show, Family Guy, Grey's, and later in the season: Lost and The New Adventures of Old Christine. Thanks for asking. (Oh, and I also have a weakness for Two and a Half Men. I know that Charlie Sheen is a jerk, but damn he's cute.)

Linda said...

My list is different than most. My daughter is a huge Grey's Anatomy fan, but I like CSI Miami, CSI, Shark, The Unit, Without a Trace, Law & Order SVU and Numb3rs. I am going to check out Cane and Pushing Daisies. I've heard so many good things about Brothers & Sisters that I want to start watching it. I am also going to watch Dancing with the Stars, but only because I've been an Osmond fan for a LONG time, and I want to vote for and support Marie. Other than that, I don't watch ANY of the reality shows, even American Idol! I'm with you though, the networks usually cancel the shows I like.