Saturday, May 16, 2009

Baby shower

Tonight, I went to a baby shower for my friend Kendra. It was hosted by my friend, Amy, and was really swanky and sweet. Amy really knows how to throw a party.

Kendra is expecting her third boy in July.



The place settings



Kendra and the onesie I bought her:
"Worth the wait"



Amy and Kendra holding the clothesline
of baby clothes Amy made



The bridesmaids
We all met because we were in Amy's wedding
and have become friends with each other



Amy and Natalie


3 comments:

Amy said...

Maria,

Mick and Natalie are in Gym class together on Tuesday mornings, what a small world!

Amy

jenny said...

You are such an over achiever! I am just now posting this to my blog...darn, you! :)

Kim said...

Natalie and Aidan were in the same Musikgarten class at Vermillion. She liked to hold Aidan's hand during circle time. What a cutie!