Tuesday, January 13, 2009

American Idol

Just some random thoughts on tonight's show:

  • I like the new judge. I wasn't sure four judges would work, but Kara knows the business (and can sing) and she's a lot more coherent than Paula.
  • Glad they kept the crazies to a minimum.
  • Loved the girl in the bikini. Finally someone with a gimmick that can sing--and that isn't scary.
  • I liked the blind guy who was the last one to audition tonight. He can sing and I think his story will be interesting to follow. I wonder if they'll pay for a friend to accompany him to Hollywood.
  • Did you notice the "Haysville 2 Hollywood" sign in the crowd in the scenes from the auditions in Kansas City?

Can't wait to read Phil Stacey's blog on Kansas.com.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like Kara Cara too. She is smart and I can read her face and tell if she will like someone.

Papa Frank