Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Blog tag

This is a blog tag game that is making the rounds. Here are the rules of the game:

  • Link to the person who tagged you. I've been tagged by Tess.
  • Post the rules on your blog.
  • Write 6 random things about yourself.
  • Tag 6-ish people at the end of your post.
  • Let each person know he/she has been tagged.
  • Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Here are six random facts about me:

1) I am a first-generation Italian-American. My father jumped ship when he was with the Italian navy and met my mom in New Jersey when he styled her hair in a beauty salon.

2) My full maiden name is Maria Divina Bacchini.

3) When I was in ninth grade, I had surgery to supposedly cure my mild case of scoliosis. They took off a piece of my right hip in order to better align my hips. I spent two months in a body cast that went from my hips down to my knees. Needless to say, I was tutored at home and still managed to keep up with my class. I don't know if it really helped, but now I have a great scar to remind me of the whole ordeal.

4) I graduated from Rutgers University and am an alumni along with Calista Flockhart, Sex and the City's Kristen Davis and Merrill Teller, the meterologist from Channel 12.

5) I am a complete news junkie. A great evening is watching live coverage of a breaking news event on CNN.

6) Two years ago, I dressed up for Halloween for the first time since I was 10. I was Marilyn Monroe for a theme party. This year I went as Sarah Palin.


I tag:

Janette
Julie S.
Amy W.
Amy M.
Jenny N.






1 comment:

Amy said...

WHAT?!?! You know I suck at games. If you can loose, I am sure I will.