Saturday, June 7, 2008

2 for 1

I have been remiss in posting on my blog this week, so I am offering a 2 for 1 special. I will blog about last weekend and this weekend in one post since I'm so far behind.

Last Friday night, Brett had his first baseball game of the season. He did pretty well. He's video below of one of his at-bat's:




On Saturday, we went to Kansas City to celebrate our youngest niece, Maggie's, birthday. The kids spent most of the weekend in Nana Harla's pool.


The Loving cousins
Casey, Brett, Maggie
Sophie and Lily


Cousin Miya and her daddy, Shawn


Maggie and Casey
(I love this photo)


Maggie thrilled with the
High School Musical pool set
we bought her


Today (Saturday), Casey was invited to his kindergarten friend, Kole's, pizza and swimming birthday party.

Instead of goodie bags, the kids were each able to take home swimming pool toys like noodles, water guns and balls.

Casey and his friend Nathan
have a water gun fight


Kole, the birthday boy


Singing "Happy Birthday"


Kole and Casey



No comments: