Monday, March 17, 2008

Picnik

For my blogger friends (and those who aren't), I want to share a Web site I found a few months ago. It's called Picnik (www.picnik.com).

It's basically a free, web-based version of Photoshop. You can use it to crop photos, remove red eye, lighten or darken photos--anything you'd need to do to enhance a photo.

One of the fun parts of the program is the ability to add things to your photos such as special holiday-themed enhancements as you can see below.

Be sure to check it out.



Can you guess what I added in this photo?


Here's one I did for Halloween



2 comments:

~HS said...

If you liked that program, there's another photoshop like program that's completely free called Gimp. Click on my profile and you'll find my blogs and links to lots of goodies, like Gimp and digital scrapbooking. I think you'll love it.

Lori said...

Very cute! I'll have to play with that.