Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas morning

Sorry to be posting late, but here is my update on Christmas morning.

The boys first woke up at 5 a.m., but since we were at Dan's parents' house, we had them go back to bed until 7:30 a.m.

Santa left the boys a nice note thanking them for being good this year and for the pumpkin bread for the reindeer.

Among the highlights of the morning were the new Nintendo DS game systems, DS games and, believe it or not, a Ben 10 toy microphone that makes your voice sound like an alien.

The pretty tree before the mayhem began


The boys opening their Nintendo DS games


Brett with Froggy, his new Webkinz


Casey with his "Mars Mission" Legos
(He's been really into space and the planets lately)


As the boys were opening their gifts, I, of course, was taking pictures. I was really proud of Brett, because when Dan and I opened a gift, he grabbed the camera to take photos of us.
I think they turned out pretty well.

Me and my new black patent leather purse
(Like my new SpongeBob pajamas?)


Dan and the John Grisham book I bought him


3 comments:

Janette said...

Looks like the boys aren't the only ones into Spongebob at your house :)

Glad you guys are home and had a good Christmas!

Chris said...

Love the SpongeBob PJs!

Lori said...

Christmas morning in pjs! Brings back memories. I love your patent leather handbag. I bought a pair of patent leather loafers at Red Circle Boutique (Target) this fall that I love.